top of page

Ethics & Values

How Coaching Works

Ashnah's Way

What are your ethics & values?
We are committed to providing high quality service to our clients and use the International Coach Federation code of ethics & core values as our guideline as well as the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED COACHES. We uphold the values of integrity, excellence, collaboration & respect.  We also believe that access to professional coaching should be a right and not a privilege.

How Ashnah Coaching Works
During our coaching sessions we help clients set & achieve goals, overcome obstacles, work on self-exploration and help clients discover his/her life purpose. We also provide a safe space where clients can openly discuss his/her feelings. We believe that our clients are able to find his/her own answers & solutions to many of life's questions & problems. Our role is to listen to our clients, provide feedback/support and ask thought-provoking questions that lead our clients to greater awareness. There is an educational aspect to our coaching and at times we do provide consulting services. However, we do not counsel clients on medical/psychological issues.

How many coaching sessions does it take to see results?
This varies depending on the person and the amount of work the client puts in between sessions. It normally takes around 3 sessions to start seeing results and around 8 sessions to see substantial results. Please know that seeing a coach is 10% of the work, while the other 90% happens outside of our sessions.

What You Should Know

We provide a genuine coaching service that empowers clients to make positive changes.  We are coaches, not medical professionals and do not treat nor advise medical/psychological conditions. Please understand that life coaching is not for everyone and should never replace information/advice given to you by your doctor, counselor and/or any other medical professional. If we find during our session that other professional help is needed, we will halt our sessions and provide you with a list of medical professionals (references) to get you the help you need. Also, if we feel you could better benefit from another life coach, we will refer you to them.

Cancellation & Rescheduling

                                                            What is your refund policy?

We are dedicated to providing the best coaching service to our clients. However, if you find that coaching with Ashnah Coaching and Consulting is not the right fit for you, and you have paid for a coaching package, we will refund 100% of the remaining, unused sessions. No questions asked! We cannot however refund you for any used sessions. This is the only time we are able to offer refunds. Any scheduled sessions must be canceled 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund. We appreciate your feedback. So if there are any ways you feel we can improve our service, please let us know!

                                          Anything else we should know?

Please remember that you as the client are 100% responsible for your life and coaching experience. Seeing a life coach is 10% of the work, while the other 90% is work you do outside of our sessions (applying what you have learned through our sessions and through your own life experiences). Ashnah Coaching and Consulting is here to help you on your journey, but we ask that you take responsibility for creating value and results for yourself. We ask that you come to each session with an open mind and heart. We would also appreciate any feedback regarding our services. We’re always looking to improve and provide the best (and most effective) experience for our clients.

bottom of page